Lots sold in Dunmoor are subject to the following restrictions which are covenants running with the land and shall remain in full force and effect until January 1, 2018, and may be enforced by the owner of any lot in the subdivision:
- Said residence shall be used for single family residence only.
- No temporary house, shack, tent or trailer shall be erected on said property to be used for residential or church purposes. No lot shall be used for schools, kindergartens, or churches.
- No lot shall be subdivided into less than 15,000 square feet nor shall more than one (1) house be erected on any lot.
- No building shall be erected on any lot having less than 2,000 square feet of floor space if one story nor less than 2,500 square feet if two story residence.
- No exposed concrete block.
- No satellite television antenna shall be placed in either front or side yards. Any that are placed shall be of the dark metal mesh design and shall be screened from the street by evergreen shrubbery.
- All woven wire (chain link) fence shall be pre coated with either a manufacture's applied black or dark green poly-vinyl chloride coating. This includes all posts, gates, rails, hardware and/or accessories.
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here
Copyright © 1998-2021 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site is provided by AtHomeNet